Below are a variety of videos that address the importance of effective parenting
and provide critical information affecting the
healthy development of our children and what can get in the way.
1. Leading brain science – from Harvard’s Center on the Developing Child, Jack Shonkoff
2. The economics of investing in early childhood development - Nobel Prize-Winner Univ. of Chicago Prof. James Heckman
3. Creating peace and happiness in your home – Agile Parenting as shared by Bruce Feiler in his recent Ted Talk.
4. Sparks: How Youth Thrive – Sparks, as shared by Peter Benson of The Search Institute
5. The Twisted Truth - How Social Media is impacting our brains.
You Will Wish You Watched This Before You Started Using Social Media